Summer is in full force and so is going to the beach to cool off. It is blazing hot in California right now and all I want to wear is something white, light, and breezy — like a basic and simple summer outfit. Basic summer outfits do not have to be plain, dull, or boring. It’s all about how you put them together. So, today I’m sharing a few tips on how to boost a simple summer outfit.
How to Boost a Simple Summer Outfit
- Add a necklace to a plain camisole or t-shirt
- Layer a camisole with a breezy button-down shirt
- Pair with a statement bag
- Wear with a pair of cute neutral wedges or flat sandals
- And don’t forget to wear your cute sunglasses to shield your eyes from the glaring sun
All it takes is a few accessories to amp a simple outfit and make you look cool 😉 What are some of your tips to boost a simple outfit?
Thanks for stopping by!
Photos by J♥E